Wolves are one of the animals that cause the most controversy. Admired by some for his wild beauty and for his hunting abilities he is equally feared by others thanks to them. And it is that for centuries it has been part of all kinds of legends that attribute magical powers and mystical qualities to them. Before tattooing a wolf you must be aware of all possible meanings who can have this tattoo.
– For a long time it has been a tattoo of the mens Since it has been used as a symbol of masculinity, however, today, more and more women dare to wear it. And they do it because it has a lot to do with motherhood. The wolves are very good mothersThey care for and protect their puppies until they can fend for themselves. In addition, according to the legend about the foundation of the Roman Empire, it was a she-wolf that fed Romulus and Remus, the creators of the city.
– The native tribes of North America they considered the wolf as a creature very powerful, who acted as spiritual guide and protected them from dangers. In this sense, a wolf tattoo can act as protection.
– The Wolves they live in herds where everyone cares for the restThat is one of the reasons why they have been able to survive despite countless attempts to finish them off in rural areas. So the wolf tattoo is used to represent the family.
– However, wolves also have many negative connotations. The ancient Christians related them to the forces of evil. They also appear in numerous works of fiction and children’s stories playing the role of villain, as in Little Red Riding Hood or The Three Little Pigs. And even in many of them the ability of some humans to transform into wolves. In doing so, almost always against their will, they often cause great damage.
– Wolves are wonderful and very beautiful creatures so that alone can already be a good reason to tattoo one.
You can read more articles similar to Wolf tattoos: their meaning and interpretation, in the category of Tattoos in Women’s Daily.